Federal Bureau of Investigation
To protect and defend the San Andreas States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the San Andreas States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners.
In executing the following priorities, we will produce and use intelligence to protect the nation from threats and to bring to justice those who violate the law.
1. Protect the San Andreas States from terrorist attack
2. Protect the San Andreas States against foreign intelligence operations and espionage
3. Protect the San Andreas States against cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes
4. Combat public corruption at all levels
5. Protect civil rights
6. Combat transnational/national criminal organizations and enterprises
7. Combat major white-collar crime
8. Combat significant violent crime
9. Support federal, state, local and international partners
10. Upgrade technology to successfully perform the FBI's mission
Our People & Leadership
On March 31, 2010, we had a total of 33,925 employees. That includes 13,492 special agents and 20,433 support professionals, such as intelligence analysts, language specialists, scientists, information technology specialists, and other professionals.
In fiscal year 2010, our total budget is approximately $7.9 billion, including $618 million in program increases to enhance our counterterrorism, computer intrusions, surveillance, weapons of mass destruction, white-collar crime, and training programs.
We work literally around the globe. Along with our Headquarters in San Andreas, Rodeo Avenue - Los Santos, we have 56 field offices located in major cities throughout the U.S., 400+ resident agencies in smaller cities and towns across the nation, and more than 60 international offices called “Legal Attaches” in U.S. and San Andreas States embassies worldwide.
The FBI was established in 1908. See our History website and How the FBI Got its Name for more details on our evolution and achievements over the years.
"Fidelity, Bravery, and Integrity."
Our Core Values
• Rigorous obedience to the Constitution of the San Andreas States;
• Respect for the dignity of all those we protect;
• Uncompromising personal integrity and institutional integrity;
• Accountability by accepting responsibility for our actions and decisions and the consequences of our actions and decisions; and
• Leadership, both personal and professional.
Our headquarters is located at 935 Rodeo Avenue between 9th and 10th Streets in Los Santos, S.A.